One of my favorite things to do is fish for walleye. It is a fun addiction that has caused me to spend thousands of dollars over the years on good walleye fishing gear.
If you are like me, and you are in search of a good walleye fishing net – check out StowMaster. StowMaster nets come from an Iowa based company and they can really help you land some quality walleyes.
Here is our list of the best StowMaster Walleye fishing nets, and once you give them a shot, you are going to be very happy that you did!
Quick List of the Best StowMaster Walleye Fishing Nets
Here is a quick list of the best StowMaster Walleye Landing Nets with an affiliate link if you are ready to buy one- with a much more detailed review about each option listed below this section!
- StowMaster Mr. Walleye Landing Net
- StowMaster Tournament Series 72NG
- StowMaster Tournament Series 84S
- StowMaster Tournament Series 108S
Reasons Why You Should Pick a StowMaster Walleye Net
There are a lot of great reasons why you should pick a StowMaster Fishing Net for walleye. Here are just a few of them:
- The Unique Design – The unique designs of StowMaster nets allow them to be folded in stowed in manageable sizes. In this case, your walleye nets should be somewhere between 11 x 34-inches to 12 x 40-inches when stowed properly.
- High-Quality Materials – These net handles and hoops are going to be made with top-notch aluminum that will last a very long time.
- Price – you can’t find nets of this quality for a better price in very many places.
- Made in the U.S.A – Norsemen Outdoors is a U.S. based company located in Iowa – and I think we can all get behind a company that makes their products domestically!
These are just overall great nets that you are not going to be disappointed in if you add them to your walleye fishing gear collection!
Best Overall StowMaster Walleye Net: StowMaster Mr. Walleye
What can we say, with a name like Mr. Walleye – you know this is a fishing net that was designed with walleye anglers in mind. StowMaster did a great job designing this Mr. Walleye fishing net, and it was an easy choice for our best overall StowMaster Fishing Net for Walleye.
Starting with the handle, it is a two-stage telescopic handle with a 1″ diameter. It is made from aluminum, has ridges to help your grip, and the size is very comfortable in the hand. The telescopic handle can be extended to 72″ – which is a great size for anglers.
The hoop of the net is also made from aluminum and the hoop size is going to be 20″ x 24″. The net depth is also 24″ – and it has a flat bottom that helps trap the fish. The mesh is a knot-free netting that is good for fish and should also help keep your hooks from snagging into the netting.
The unique design also these nets to be folded in stowed in most boat compartments – this net will break down to a size of 11″ x 34″! This is just fantastic and should help you store your new fishing net easily.
This is just an all-around great walleye fishing net – so good we even had to make sure it was on the list of best walleye landing nets!
StowMaster Tournament Series Walleye Fishing Nets
Besides the Mr. Walleye Fishing Net – StowMaster makes three great tournament series fishing nets that are awesome for both walleye and bass fishing. So, if you are an angler that likes a little variety in their fishing adventures – these options might be a great pick.
These fishing nets have a lot of the same features as the Mr. Walleye Fishing Net listed above – like the telescopic aluminum handle and the unique design that allows it to be stowed easily, a flat bottom design, and a great look.
The difference between these nets is going to be the handle length and the hoop size depending on the options you pick. Here are the specs on those:
- StowMaster TS72NG – 20″ x 24″ hoop size with a net depth of 24″; The telescopic handle reach is 72-inches. Stowed size is 11″ x 38″.
- StowMaster TS84S – 24″ x 28″ hoop size with a net depth of 24″; The telescopic handle reach is 84-inches. Stowed size is 12″ x 40″.
- StowMaster TS108S – 24″ x 28″ hoop size with a net depth of 24″; The telescopic handle reach is 108-inches. Stowed Size is 12″ x 40″.
All of these nets are great and still made in the U.S.A. Really pick the one that fits the hoop size you want, and if you need a little extra reach, pick an option with a longer reach!
Final Notes & Links of Interest
These are some great fishing nets for walleye – and StowMaster makes some great fishing nets for other species which you can see here:
- Best StowMaster Northern Pike Fishing Net & you can see other StowMaster Nets on lists like this The Best Northern Pike Fishing Nets.
If you would like to check out a different brand of walleye fishing nets, I would tell you to start here:
Enjoy your walleye fishing trips!