Frabill makes some of the best fishing nets in the business, and fishing for walleye is one of my favorite things to do – so it only makes sense for us to let you know what are the best Frabill Fishing Nets for walleye fishing.
What is the Best Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye? The Frabill Trophy Haul and the Frabill Power Stow Micro Mesh are the best overall fishing nets from Frabill for Walleye.
There are also some other great fishing net options from Frabill for us walleye anglers. So, we will give you an overall list of the Best Frabill Landing Nets for walleye plus the best options for different situations depending on what you are looking for!
Enjoy – and hopefully these nets will help you catch a lot more walleye!
Quick Chart of the Best Frabill Fishing Nets for Walleye
Here is a quick reference chart listing out all of the best Frabill landing nets for walleye with some quick details about each one. Beneath this list is our recommendations on what net to use for certain situations; and beneath that will be a more detailed review of each Frabill Walleye Fishing Net.
|Rank||Fishing Net Name||Hoop Size||Handle Length||Net Depth|
|#1||Frabill Trophy Haul||21" x 24"||48"||17"|
|#2||Frabill Power Stow Micromesh Net||20" x 24"||30" - 48"||24"|
|#3||Frabill Conservation Series (Telescoping Handle)||20" x 23"||24" - 48||16"|
|#4||Frabill Pro-Formance Rubber Net||20" x 23"||48"||Stretches|
|#5||Frabill Tangle-Free Folding Net||22" x 20"||30" -60"||14"|
|#6||Frabill Sportsman Tangle-Free Fishing Net||20" x 23"||36"||36"|
|#7||Frabill Hiber-Net Fishing Net||23" x 22"||52"||30"|
Which Frabill Fishing Net is best for different Fishing Situations?
This is an easy to follow list of the different Frabill Landing Nets we would recommend for different situations.
- Best Overall Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – The Frabill Trophy Haul Fishing Net.
- Best Frabill Fishing Net for Kayak Fishing for Walleye – Frabill Power Stow Micromesh Net.
- The Best Rubber Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Pro-Formance Rubber Net.
- The Best Value Buy for a Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Conservation Series.
- Most Affordable Frabill Landing Net for Walleye – Frabill Tangle-Free Folding Net.
- Most Basic Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Sportsman Tangle-Free Fishing Net.
- Easiest Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye to Store – Frabill Hiber-Net Fishing Net.
Beneath this list is a picture and review of each of these individual nets that were listed!
Best Overall – Frabill Trophy Haul Fishing Net
The first fishing net on our list of the best Frabill landing nets for walleye had to be the Frabill Trophy Haul Fishing Net; and it was easy to make this our best overall for walleye.
This Trophy Haul line of fishing nets is the newest to be released by Frabill – and they incorporated all sorts of amazing features to make these nets perfect for walleye fishing.
The basics of these nets are as followed:
- We Recommend the 21″ x 24″ hoop size with a 17″ net depth.
- It has a sliding 48″ handle.
- The handled Yoke System provides amazing balance and strength when scooping fish.
- The netting material and flat-bottom net are easy on fish. Making catch and release fishing no problem.
- The reflective “Frabill” patch in the net design even helps you see this net and use it while night fishing.
- The price is normally around $90 to $100 depending on the size of this net you pick – which is a steal for the quality of this net!
All those reasons above make this the slam dunk #1 recommendation for walleye fishing nets from Frabill! In fact, this fishing net is so good we made it our #1 recommendation for best overall walleye fishing net regardless of brand!
Best for Kayaks – Frabill Power Stow Micromesh Fishing Net
Second on our list of the best Frabill Landing Nets for walleye fishing is the Frabill Power Stow Micromesh Fishing Net.
The really nice thing about this fishing net is the collapsible handle and folding design to make it super easy to store. So, if storage space is a premium for you – this would make a great fishing net. This works really well for Kayak anglers as well!
There are some other great features that the Frabill Power Stow Micromesh Fishing Net series has including:
- For walleye fishing we recommend the 20″ x 24″ hoop size with the 24″ net depth. The hole size/mesh size of the net will be 3/8″ making it a very easy net to handle in the water.
- The handle is a made from very durable aluminum, is telescopic in design, and extends from 30″ – 48″ in size.
- The hoop of the net does fold – which again makes it really easy for storage.
- Knotless net mesh is easy on fish.
- Usually this net is priced right around $100 – again a great value for what you get.
This is a great fishing net that is going to make you happy if you purchase.
Best Value Buy – Frabill Conservation Series Landing Net
The Frabill Conservation Series Landing Net is a great value buy – it is normally around $20 cheaper than the other two options that were listed above it.
This series of fishing net is a little older, but still very popular and it is still very highly thought of. These fishing nets were made with catch and release fishing in mind – if you couldn’t tell by the “conservation” name in title.
Here are some of the major highlights of the Frabill Conservation Series Landing Net for walleye:
- We recommend the 20″ x 23″ hoop size with the 16″ net depth for walleye fishing.
- The netting is a tangle-free micromesh that is easy on fish and helps prevent tangles with fishing lures. The net also has a flat bottom that is easy on fish as well.
- The handle is a telescopic handle that extends from 24″ to 48″ in length.
- It is made from all the durable materials you would expect from Frabill Fishing Nets!
- Usually priced right around the $80 mark depending on size.
All of these reasons add up to a great fishing net!
Best Rubber Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Pro-Formance Rubber Net
The Frabill Pro-Formance Rubber Net is easily the best Frabill Rubber Net for walleye fishing. For those who love rubber nets because of how easy they are on fish and how they don’t tangle with hooks – you are going to like this option.
Here are some of the big reasons these nets are so popular:
- The hoop size is 20″ x 23″ and is obviously made from rubber. The net has a teardrop shape that will stretch with the weight of the fish which is really cool and helps you secure large walleyes. Before stretching out, the net is about 12″ deep.
- The hoop is made from aluminum which is great for durability reasons. The handle is also made from aluminum and will last for a very long time.
- It is a sliding handle with a length of 48″ – that should be plenty of reach to scoop up fish.
- The price is on the higher side, normally right around $150.
For the anglers that want a classic rubber fishing net design – they are going to love this net!
Most Affordable Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Tangle-Free Folding Net
The Frabill Tangle-Free Folding Net is a very basic fishing net from Frabill that can be used to catch walleye – with the big selling point for it being how inexpensive it is. That makes this a great choice for anglers that are only out on the water a few times a year and don’t want to spend a ton of money on a high-end landing net.
Here are the highlights of this fishing net option:
- It has a triangular hoop shape that folds up. The hoop size we recommend is 20″ x 22″ and has a net depth of 14-inches.
- The mesh is made from a tangle-free micromesh material that will be safe for fish and should prevent big snags from fishing lures.
- It has a telescoping handle design that goes from 30″ to 60″ in length.
- The cost is right around the $30 mark – which is great.
So, if price is going to be a major factor your buying process – this net might be the perfect option for you!
Most Basic Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye – Frabill Sportsman Tangle-Free Fishing Net
If you are looking for the simplest, most classic fishing net design you can think of – the Frabill Sportsman Tangle-Free Fishing Net is going to be perfect for you.
There really isn’t anything special about this fishing net. It has the basic/classic design that most of us imagine when they think about a fishing net.
Check out some of these highlights:
- This net has a 20″ x 23″ hoop size with a net depth of about 36-inches. The mesh hole size is huge at 1 and 1/4 inches in size.
- The netting material is a tangle-free heavy poly.
- There are a fixed handle and sliding handle option to choose from – with the handle length for both being 36-inches.
- It has a solid yoke system and handle – but it isn’t as reinforced and as strong as the higher-end nets listed here.
The cost is right around $30 bucks for this net as well – again making this a solid option if you want a very basic fishing net.
Easiest Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye to Store – Frabill Hiber-Net Fishing Net
One of the newest designs from Frabill is the Frabill Hiber-Net! This fishing net is awesome, and the unique design makes this the easiest Frabill Fishing Net for Walleye to Store.
They call this a “quick stow” hoop style. What does that mean? Basically, there is a switch that you fully extend to push the actual hoop out of the handle. When you are done with the net, you retract the handle and the entire net goes back into the handle. This process can be done in a matter of seconds and allows you to store this net in its tubular handle form.
This design is the biggest reason people want to buy this net, but some other highlights include:
- For walleye we recommend the 23″ x 22″ hoop size and 30″ net depth. The mesh size is 1-inch and it is made with a knotless mess material.
- The handle is a telescopic handle design with a length of 52-inches.
- The price is only around $90 – making this unique net design a steal.
All of these reasons make the Frabill Hiber-Net a unique and good buy for walleye anglers.
These are the best Frabill Fishing Nets for Walleye. Hopefully, we have broken these down in a way that will make it really easy for you to select the best option.
If you want to check out a few other really good walleye fishing net articles we would recommend the following: